- Custom-Sized to Your Needs
- Collapsible, Easily Stored
- Multiple Accessory/Glove Ports
- Innovative Vacuum Draw Design
- Facilitates Welding Grade Atmosphere
- Standard Size is 30" (76.8cm) Diameter
The CK Worldwide Purge Chamber is a flexible isolation device used to provide a completely inert atmosphere for the welding of reactive metals such as Titanium, Molybendum, Nickel-Based and Aluminum-Based alloys, as well as non-reactive metals like Stainless Steel. Unique to this design is the ability to draw a vacuum around the welding application to remove all atmosphere and replace with clean Argon or shielding gas. This significantly reduces the time required to reach an inert atmosphere suitable for welding as well as saving a tremendous amount of shielding gas in the process.